Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I'm Thankful..

catholicyouthofstpaul

I'm Thankful

I'm thankful for so many things,
The precious light that dawning brings,
Another night, another day,
A friendly smile along the way.

I'm grateful for so much that's mine,
The gentle rain, the stars that shine,
The autumn gold, the winter's snow,
The spring time warm, the world aglow.

I'm thankful for each treasured friend,
For hope and faith a prayer can lend,
A God I know through joys or trial,
A soul that lives, a heart to smile.

The blessings that I ever keep,
In wakeful hours, in peaceful sleep,
For all in life from day to day,
I'm thankful in a special way.

Walaupun jauh di mata tapi kita selalu dekat di dalam DOA juga bah kan..
SMILE.... ^^
Thanks for our BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP!

OUR FRIENDSHIP IS A BLESSING FROM GOD..
I'm gonna MISS u all..
I LOVE U ALL..
GOD BLESS & LOVES U ALL!



No comments:

All rights reserved by Catholic Youth of St.Paul unless stated.